Skip to main content

Easy home made mini facial.

What girl doesn't like to be pampered?!  But sometimes life it too hectic what with kids, jobs, chores and everything else to accommodate we never seem to be able to get that 'me' 10 minutes. 

Which I fondly call the 'me moments!'


This is my 'me moment' which costs next to nothing.. So go ahead girls have a go!


Home-made mini facial. (Only time I can do this is in the bath) once a week if I'm lucky!

You will need:
Mild olive oil
Sugar
Greek Yogurt
1 Egg

Step 1. Wash face with regular face wash in tepid water.
 
Step 2. Soak a flannel in a clean bowl filled with hand hot water (Or in clean bath water) Place clean hot flannel on face to open pores. (Repeat at least 5 times)

Step 3. Massage face with warmed mild olive oil. (You can place the actual bottle in your bath water to warm)  do not rinse off 

Step 4. Exfoliate using half a tea spoon of regular sugar (place on wet hands and rub until the granules feel comfortable enough to rub onto face)
only apply to nose, cheeks, jaw and not forgetting the neck.  Do not rub around the eye area.

Please be gentle and only rub for a duration of 30 seconds.
Rinse.

Step 5. Greek yogurt & eggs white face mask.
Beat 1 tbl spoon of Greek Yogurt to 1 Egg White.
Lather the mask onto face & neck keep on for a duration on 10 mins again avoiding the eye area.
Rinse Well.

Step 6. Close pores by using regular distilled witch hazel. 
 
Don't forget you can use the yolk of the egg to condition your hair too.. 


Please be sure you are not allergic to any of the above before you try this. 





Comments

  1. Love these homemade beauty tips. :) thanks for sharing, love your blog!!!!!
    Claudia
    http://claudiapersi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Claudia! Love all home made goodies, specially things which are pure & wholesome at the same time :) Thank you and please feel free to follow my blog :)
    Easmin xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular

Ex1 Invisiwear Liquid Foundation Reviewed!

Hi beautiful peeps! Hope everyone's well and learning how to swim!  It seems that we in the UK are getting more rain then the monsoon season in India and it doesn't look like it's going to be letting up anytime soon :( Now that we've made a bit of chit chat lets get on with the review of this EX1 Invisiwear Liquid Foundation which has been manufactured by Farah Naz. I purchased this foundation from Top Shop in central London for £10.50 you can purchase this  here The size is 30ml and Top Shop has the whole range available to test and sample. This is what it say's on the EX1 Website about the foundation.. EX1 INVISIWEAR LIQUID FOUNDATIONS  A lightweight and luminous liquid base, formulated with light diffusers which unify skin tone and cover imperfections effortlessley. Specially designed 'true colour' pigments work perfectly with your skins natural tones in a velvety smooth ultra-blended formula. Cleverly designed light diffusing pa

What's on your lips?

Do you always know what your wearing on your lips? or do you just know the name of the brand & shade? With Red lipsticks being very popular at the moment and me trying to find my perfect shade of red I found out a few more things then I had anticipated.... Well this may not be news to some people as it was to me but it really did shock me to find out that nearly 50% of all lipsticks manufactured in the US contains pig fat to give the shiny appearance!  I always thought to myself that in this day and age where there are so many synthetic & vegetarian alternative's cosmetic companies wouldn't still be using animal derived ingredients but I was very disappointed by what I found. The very brief summary below shows a list's all the animal, fish, insect derived ingredients which are used routinely in majority of lipsticks here in the UK. Names of animal derived ingredients. Wax (usually beeswax)  provides the solid shape of the lipstick. Glycerine (usuall

*Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen WOW Foundation versus *Urban Decay NakedSkin Liquid Make-Up swatches

Swatches From Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen WOW Foundation in Beige & Toasted Beige & Decay naked Skin Liquid Make-Up shade 6, 7 ,  Hello my lovelies! Today's post is all about my latest foundation swatches for shades suitable for mid-tone South Asian skin colouring (as in me) or Olive skin tones without too much yellow.   The samples I picked up are from Benefit and Urban Decay . I picked up 2 of each from the 2 different brands and was colour matched by the make-up consultant and was given 2 samples from each to try out at home, which is great as its really difficult to get a real match under the store lights.. The foundation swatches that I am reviewing today are 'Hello Flawless Oxygen WOW from Benefit (shades *Beige & *Toasted Beige)   Naked Skin Liquid Make-Up from Urban Decay (*shades no 6 & 7) which is the first F oundation by Urban Decay. They do have a Beauty Balm but I was looking for a natural finish foundation for everyday use duri